Global Wealth Insurance Services collects personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your insurance application and to serve you better.
- Creating an Account with Us. We collect personal information from you when you submit an application request to us. You may submit your application online through our website by entering your email addresses and, if you are creating an account, choosing your password. Under our current process, you must create an account before obtaining a quote for any type of insurance.
- Providing you with a quote or processing your application. We may use your personal information to contact you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote based on the personal information you provided and your needs.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- Insurance Companies. If you submit an application for an insurance product we offer, then we will disclose/forward your personal information to your selected insurance company for processing.
- Licensed Agents and Legal Obligations. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent or agency with whom we are associated, we may disclose your personal information to that agent or agency to process your requested quote or application. Please be assured that the agent or agency is only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote or application and is contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
We gather anonymous information about you for our internal purposes, and we may share this anonymous information with third parties.
- Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including demographic information, including but not limited to the number of visitors to our website from a particular state, etc.
- We use anonymous information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve the services we offer you.
We may use “Cookies,” “Internet Protocol” addresses or other numeric codes to gather anonymous information.
- Cookies. The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized webpages for them. When you enter a website using cookies, you may be asked to fill out a form providing such information as your name and interests. This information is packaged into a cookie and sent to your web browser which stores it for later use. The next time you go to the same website, your browser will send the cookie to the web server. The server can use this information to present you with custom webpages. So, for example, instead of seeing just a generic welcome page you might see a welcome page with your name on it.
- Browsers and Internet Security. When you submit an application request through our website, we or an affiliated insurance company or health plan provider encrypt it using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. To support this technology, you need an SSL-capable browser. Global Wealth Insurance Services recommends using a strong encryption, 128-bit browser such as Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator 4.06 or higher. These browsers will activate SSL automatically whenever you begin shopping for plan on our
- Passwords and Security Protocols. The password you enter when you begin an application on our website is your private entry key into your application. You should never share it with anyone. Password protocols will vary with each of our affiliated insurance companies and their security protocols will prevail over ours.
- Links to Other Websites. Linked sites are not under our control and therefore Global Wealth Insurance Services is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of these websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect your personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- You can update your contact information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can call: 1-855-955-1800.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
You may opt out of receiving satisfaction surveys and/or information on additional products and services from us.
- We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services.
- If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Please note that you will continue to receive communications from us regarding your insurance quote, application or policy even if you opt out of receiving our notices of additional products and services.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.